Centre College featured Alumnus, Dr. Kevin Chapman, Clinical Psychologist, Class of 2000. Dr. Chapman is also featured in A&E’s popular series “60 days In“. Dr. Chapman specializes in the delivery of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for anxiety disorders such as panic disorder (panic attacks), social anxiety, worry, and phobias. He also specializes in the treatment of OCD and PTSD.
- Group fitness classes used to terrify me: How I overcame my fear
- It Takes One to Know One: Understanding Anxiety, Depression, and Anger in Men
- Need to navigate tricky conversations at the holiday dinner table?
- Face Masks Are Alleviating Social Anxiety
- How to Handle Negative Online Reviews of Your Practice