Centre College featured Alumnus, Dr. Kevin Chapman, Clinical Psychologist, Class of 2000. Dr. Chapman is also featured in A&E’s popular series “60 days In“. Dr. Chapman specializes in the delivery of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for anxiety disorders such as panic disorder (panic attacks), social anxiety, worry, and phobias. He also specializes in the treatment of OCD and PTSD.
- Need to navigate tricky conversations at the holiday dinner table?
- Face Masks Are Alleviating Social Anxiety
- How to Handle Negative Online Reviews of Your Practice
- What challenges have these last few months of experiencing the effects of Covid-19 had on you and your family?
- How to recognize the symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder and get the right treatment