Clinical Psychologist- Post-Doctoral Fellow
Providing evidence-based mental health services for children, adolescents, and families.
- BS in Biology from University of Kentucky
- MA in psychology from Illinois School of Professional Psychology
- Doctoral Degree in clinical psychology from Spalding University
- Pre-Doctoral internship at Royal Oaks Hospital National Psychology Training Consortium in Missouri
- Dr. Z’s graduate training programs and her pre-doctoral internship were both accredited by the American Psychological Association
Dr. Z’s training has focused on serving the needs of children, adolescents, and young adults with a broad spectrum of mild to severe mental health concerns. She has clinical experience in research, community mental health, college counseling, private school, and inpatient psychiatric hospital settings. Dr. Z received training at KYCARDS while she was a doctoral student. She is trained in the Unified Protocol for Transdiagnostic Treatment of Emotional Disorders for Children and Adults, SPACE, and Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP).
Dr. Oksana Zhurbich, Psy.D. is a clinical psychologist providing evidence-based mental health services for children, adolescents, and their families. Dr. Z’s interests include treating anxiety and OCD disorders, body focused repetitive behaviors, and ADHD comorbidities. She uses developmentally appropriate Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Habit Reversal Training and Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP) interventions. Specialty areas include separation anxiety, generalized anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorders and guiding parents through the treatment process using Supportive Parenting for Childhood Emotions (SPACE).