What is The Process Like?
- Initial Phone Call or Email: You will speak with our Office Manager, Brittany Mencotti, who will assist you by matching you with the provider who best fits your needs and scheduling the initial intake interview.
- Initial Intake Interview (Therapy): The initial intake interview involves a self-report battery and a clinical interview in order to provide you with an individualized, time-limited treatment plan.
- Follow up sessions (Therapy): Also known as our “treatment ingredient” sessions. These sessions typically last 60-90 minutes and are collaborative in nature. You will learn evidence-based strategies to navigate your symptoms both inside and outside of the office setting. Most clients complete treatment within 14 sessions.
- Booster Sessions (Therapy): Booster sessions are embedded into most treatment plans to ensure your long-term success with navigating your symptoms. Think of these like “dental checkups.”
- Medication Management: Our in-house Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Cathy Batscha, can assist you in managing psychotropic medication as an adjunct to cognitive-behavioral treatment when necessary.
- Life Coaching: Our in-house life coach, Cheryl Pitcher, can assist you with your life coaching needs as well as assist you with achieving your value-oriented goals upon completion of your treatment program.
1. Seeking Treatment
Contact our doctors by email or by phone at (502) 618-2060 for a free 10-15 minute phone consultation. If you are interested in our clinical services, you may send us an email, fill out our contact form or call to schedule an appointment.
2. Help Nearby
Our Louisville office is located in a convenient, yet discrete location behind the Brownsboro Kroger. Get directions to our office by visiting our Contact Us page.
3. Fees & Payment
Our rates are competitive compared to other anxiety disorder specialists. Although we do not accept insurance, we do provide a detailed receipt with appropriate codes that you can submit to your insurance provider to request reimbursement (contingent upon your insurance plan).