“As a mental health professional in today’s digital age, you’ve most likely prepared yourself for the possibility of receiving a negative online review. They can appear on your social media page, website, or Yelp profile—anywhere people might review your services. You might even have received one already.”
- Therapists Get Anxious, Too. Here’s What They Do
- Group fitness classes used to terrify me: How I overcame my fear
- It Takes One to Know One: Understanding Anxiety, Depression, and Anger in Men
- Need to navigate tricky conversations at the holiday dinner table?
- Face Masks Are Alleviating Social Anxiety