“As a mental health professional in today’s digital age, you’ve most likely prepared yourself for the possibility of receiving a negative online review. They can appear on your social media page, website, or Yelp profile—anywhere people might review your services. You might even have received one already.”
- Need to navigate tricky conversations at the holiday dinner table?
- Face Masks Are Alleviating Social Anxiety
- How to Handle Negative Online Reviews of Your Practice
- What challenges have these last few months of experiencing the effects of Covid-19 had on you and your family?
- How to recognize the symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder and get the right treatment