According to Kevin Chapman, a clinical psychologist who specializes in anxiety-related disorders, grocery store anxiety is common. Like other forms of anxiety, it stems from the inability to control the experience.
- How to recognize the symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder and get the right treatment
- Change is hard, but repeated and intentional action can move you forward to living the life that you desire
- How to take small steps to create big change?
- Building Habits That Take Care of You
- Grocery Store Anxiety Is A Real Thing