In making that call, “weigh the pros and cons in advance,” Chapman says. Knowing your family, what can you expect to happen if you tell them you’re not coming this year, and how does that weigh against what happens if you do go?
- Therapists Get Anxious, Too. Here’s What They Do
- Group fitness classes used to terrify me: How I overcame my fear
- It Takes One to Know One: Understanding Anxiety, Depression, and Anger in Men
- Need to navigate tricky conversations at the holiday dinner table?
- Face Masks Are Alleviating Social Anxiety