In making that call, “weigh the pros and cons in advance,” Chapman says. Knowing your family, what can you expect to happen if you tell them you’re not coming this year, and how does that weigh against what happens if you do go?
- Need to navigate tricky conversations at the holiday dinner table?
- Face Masks Are Alleviating Social Anxiety
- How to Handle Negative Online Reviews of Your Practice
- What challenges have these last few months of experiencing the effects of Covid-19 had on you and your family?
- How to recognize the symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder and get the right treatment