According to Kevin Chapman, a clinical psychologist who specializes in anxiety-related disorders, grocery store anxiety is common. Like other forms of anxiety, it stems from the inability to control the experience.
- Need to navigate tricky conversations at the holiday dinner table?
- Face Masks Are Alleviating Social Anxiety
- How to Handle Negative Online Reviews of Your Practice
- What challenges have these last few months of experiencing the effects of Covid-19 had on you and your family?
- How to recognize the symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder and get the right treatment